About Me

My photo
"Hello! Hello! Hello! - Hello!" What? Tell something about myself. "Why Soitenly!" First and foremost I am a big fan of The Three Stooges!!! I'm a leader like Moe ( "I'll lead the way. Go ahead!" ), I work like Larry ( Moe: "Get the Tools". Larry: "What tools?" Moe: "The tools we been using for the last ten years!" Larry: "Oh, Those Tools!" ), I think like Curly ( "I'm trying to think but nothing happens" ). I was told this would make me poifect for the military!!! So I join the Air Force back in 1979 and stayed in for 13 years. Served in Desert Storm in 1991. "I make a lot of money but I got sick of the dough, and thought I'd go on the loaf." So I got out of the Air Force and join the Kansas Air National Guard in 1992. I have a great love for dogs! In fact I have four dogs that live in my house right now. "Arf! Arf! Arf!" & "RrrrARF!" After a long day at work, I come home, open the door, kiss the dogs and pat the wife on the head. What a life!!! "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk" Of course after my wife reads this she's going to hit me on the head just like Moe would do Curly. And I'm going to have to run for the hills! "Woo, woo, woo, woo!!!"

Sunday, April 12, 2009

PIE FIGHT STOOGE STYLE!!!

The Boy's with Jim Pauley!
"Who Threw That Pie!!!
The Boy's (Jay "Moe" Novelli, Josh "Larry" Silverman, Ron "Curly" Hites) with Gary Lassin (Stoogeologist and Fan Club President).

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.
Ready or not here it come's!!!

Wow!!!
What a Day!!!

Let the fight begin!!!
Every Stooge for themselves!!!

Hey, that wasn't post to happen!!!
"I'm a victim of soicumstance again!"

POW! BANG! BOOM!

The Boy's (Ron "Curly" Hites, Jay "Moe" Novelli) with Big Stooge Fan Ashley Elliott doing a Pie taste test!!!
(The Three Stooges Fan Club Meeting is not affiliated with Comedy III Productions, Inc.)

No comments: